• Welcome to RAIL - Back On Track Forum.

Route 120

Started by Set in train, November 03, 2011, 23:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Set in train

The 120 route is not known for being punctual. Fellow commuters often comment how unreliable the service is.

Case in point today, arrived at bus stop 9:45am, the 9:52am inbound bus did not arrive. 10:07am bus arrived at 10:11. 6 other people waited the 25 minutes with a female commuter telling me that she finds the service to be unreliable. 5 people also waiting at the next stop.

Three stops along to our surprise, there was a 120 bus ahead of us at a stop, yet we had not seen it pass us in the over 25 minutes that we waited. How can this be?

Have phoned this in and been given a reference number. I await their answer, should be 'interesting'.

Set in train

A 119 service was a no show on 27 October. I have now been phoned with a response to my complaint. BCC advise there was no service due to a faulty bus. Pity they don't advise TF call centre.

Set in train

A great day for 119 afternoon commuters:
http://translink.com.au/travel-information/service-updates/bulletin/1322526326

QuoteP119 and P179 moving to Queen Street stop 61

From Monday 12 December, routes P119 and P179 will no longer stop at Wharf Street stop 161.

Passengers for these services should proceed to Queen Street stop 61 just around the corner from Wharf Street, about 280 metres away.

Current bus stop:

Wharf Street stop 161, Wharf Street (near Ann Street)
Alternative bus stop:

Queen Street stop 61, Queen Street (approaching Wharf Street)

No more walking up the hill. The stop is now very close to where it used to be, across Eagle Lane, in Eagle Street.

kazzac

I used to have problems with this route when I caught it in the arvo between 3.45 and 4pm[from Toohey Rd Salisbury]More than once I sent email to TL reporting that this service was either more than 10 minutes late or failed to show up at all.And this is supposed to be a BUZ route?   ???Thats why I now get lift to SE busway stn instead[Holland ParkWest] ,most days wait there less then 5 minutes for an i/b 160 or a P88.
only an occasional PT user now!

🡱 🡳