• Welcome to RAIL - Back On Track Forum.

Citytrain - Meet the Managers

Started by ozbob, February 04, 2008, 13:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozbob

From http://www.citytrain.com.au/about/overview/meet_the_managers.asp

QuoteMeet the Managers 

Tell us what you think!

We care about what you think about us.  To help us plan for the introduction of the September 2008 Citytrain timetable, we would like to hear from you.

QR is giving you as a valued Citytrain passenger the chance to 'Meet the Managers' in February.  Your opinions matter to us and we would like to provide you with the opportunity to tell us what you like and don't like about our service and to share your suggestions on how you think we can further improve our rail network in south east Queensland.

The first 'Meet the Manager' information session will be held on:

When:   Friday 15 February
            From 7.00am to 10.00am and,
            From 3.00pm to 6.00pm

Where:  Central Station Concourse

Why:     Passengers are invited to ask questions, raise issues and present ideas to representatives of the Citytrain management team.

Information gathered from our discussions with passengers including a summary of the suggestions and outcomes will be available on the Citytrain website.  We look forward to welcoming Citytrain passengers during peak hour period both before and after work on February 15.

If you are unable to attend this session and would like to register your comments, please submit your feedback via our Contact Form.

Well done QR Citytrain!!
Half baked projects, have long term consequences ...
Ozbob's Gallery Forum   Facebook  X  Threads  Mastodon  BlueSky

Derwan

Don't forget to meet the managers tomorrow.  I'll be stopping by with my request for more Shorncliffe services.
Website   |   Facebook   |  Twitter

ozbob

Thanks for the reminder!

Good opportunity to put forward some constructive suggestions!

;)

ozbob

Dropped in and  left some suggestions.

Lots of passengers giving constructive feedback,  good to see!

No sign of TL when I was there, coming later apparently.

8)

Derwan

I dropped in and spoke to Sue, who I'd met on the day we went to Mayne.  As expected, she said that there were a lot of overcrowding issues raised.  I left my letter asking for more Shorncliffe services and we chatted about some of the ideas I had previously raised here ("tidal" system between Bowen Hills and Northgate, and local services between Northgate and the city).
Website   |   Facebook   |  Twitter

mufreight

Unlike Translink it seems that QR Passanger Group manager Mr Andy Taylor does want to know what the travelling public thinks and what they want.
At least he is listening
Good on you Andy

ozbob

QR have posted some of the feedback from the Meet the Mangers

Selected questions and answers can be reviewed.

Click here!

:)

🡱 🡳