• Welcome to RAIL - Back On Track Forum.

What would you like for a transport sort of Christmas?

Started by ozbob, December 23, 2008, 11:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozbob

Have your Christmas wishes!

1.  Generally fifteen minute off peak frequency all lines 5am to 8pm, 7.5 minute or better at peak depending on loading.
Outside these times 20 minute and Sat, Sun, and public holidays. 

2.  IMUs on all interurban runs.

3.  Capping; daily, weekly and monthly on the go card.

:-c

Half baked projects, have long term consequences ...
Ozbob's Gallery Forum   Facebook  X  Threads  Mastodon  BlueSky

albiwan

1)   All closed rail lines to be mothballed with rights of way preserved indefinitely and third party access to ?uneconomic? lines at peppercorn rents.
2)   3 return services a day to Gympie North. (Excluding tilts).
3)   Mineral rail expansion to focus on other ?rocks? rather than continued high focus on coal .
4)   Keep our grain lines and grain trains.

Arnz

1. Revamped Caboolture and Ipswich peak and off-peak timetables in line with the new SMU260 deliveries.
2. Electrics to return to haul freight on the NCL.
3. Freight services to remain on the outback lines instead of truck replacement.  (But I do understand if its losing a lot of money even with subsidies, then so be it).
3. IMUs (with toilets) on all Nambour services + elimination of shuttles with the recent (and ongoing) NCL realignment and duplication.
Rgds,
Arnz

Unless stated otherwise, Opinions stated in my posts are those of my own view only.

stephenk

1. 15 min off-peak service to most inner-suburban destinations.
2. Duplication Keperra - Ferny Grove.
3. 10 min (or better) all stations peak service on the Ferny Grove Line.

Evening peak service to Enoggera* 2007 - 7tph
Evening peak service to Enoggera* 2010 - 4tph
* departures from Central between 16:30 and 17:30.

brismike

1 - A 7.31am Darra to Roma Street Express that is actually faster than the all stations train that leaves 5 mins before it.
2 - All Graffiti cleaned up on all rail lines and very heavy fines introduced for perpetrators caught doing it, plus make them clean it up.
3 - Fix all electric carriages that have air con that is sub standard or does not work.

🡱 🡳