• Welcome to RAIL - Back On Track Forum.

Translink printable timetables not available???

Started by Banksia, July 31, 2024, 14:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banksia

Looks like printable Translink timetables are not available. Why? Is it a system glitch or to make it hard for people to plan their 50c journeys...

https://translink.com.au/plan-your-journey/printable-timetables

minbrisbane

It's probably a system glitch.  You can use the journey planner though, much simpler to use than having to potentially use multiple printed/pdf documents to coordinate a journey. 

Banksia

Gazza

Quote from: minbrisbane on July 31, 2024, 14:17:11 PMIt's probably a system glitch.  You can use the journey planner though, much simpler to use than having to potentially use multiple printed/pdf documents to coordinate a journey. 

YMMV.
I like having printable timetables too so I can see all my options at a glance without having to constantly put in various options into the journey planner and Screenshot them for later reference.

Oh Im heading out tonight? Cool theres a train at 9:10, 9:40, 10:10, and my last service is at 12:10.
The translink Journey planner cannot give a concise summary like this.

OzGamer

Agree. I may be old but I love the single all-day, all-week timetable. My big beef is that there is no single timetable that shows me the services from my station, as I have to look between the separate Ipswich and Springfield timetables. I would love to see a single Darra-Bowen Hills printable timetable that showed all services all week for those stations.

🡱 🡳