• Welcome to RAIL - Back On Track Forum.

New head of Transport for Brisbane

Started by ozbob, March 08, 2023, 14:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozbob

Half baked projects, have long term consequences ...
Ozbob's Gallery Forum   Facebook  X   Mastodon  BlueSky

#Metro

This is great. Can we perhaps meet her online? I wonder what her professional background is?
Negative people... have a problem for every solution. Posts are commentary and are not necessarily endorsed by RAIL Back on Track or its members.

ozbob

ozbob

https://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/news-and-events/articles/meet-samantha-abeydeera-one-of-our-top-50-public-sector-women

Meet Samantha Abeydeera, one of our Top 50 Public Sector Women
Published 8 Aug 2018

As Deputy Executive Director of Train Crewing and Support at Sydney Trains, Samantha leads over 1,000 drivers, guards, and crew managers.

Since taking on the role late last year, she's built a strong focus on both the mental health and diversity of her workforce and empowered her staff to be the owners and drivers of important programs like the Indigenous Recruitment Strategy. She also likes taking the time to get out and about on the network to talk to front line crew, ensuring she is visible, accessible and regularly listening to any feedback and concerns.

ozbob

ozbob

For #IWD2023 I wanted to share some exciting news at Brisbane City Council. Next month we will welcome Samantha...

Posted by Cr Ryan Murphy on Tuesday, 7 March 2023

I think Ms. Abeydeera is probably glad to escape from the nightmare that is Sydney Trains!   ;)

🡱 🡳