• Welcome to RAIL - Back On Track Forum.

NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL DEDICATED TO QR RAIL FAIL - QUEENSLAND RAIL FAIL

Started by ArchieLuxury, October 19, 2018, 13:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArchieLuxury

Hello All,
As I have made so many videos about QR and QR RAIL FAIL, I have decided to make 1 easy channel to make it very easy to find.

I welcome all to view the videos and comment!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9fVCe0jN1NeDe31KsBUtZw

#Metro

Any videos dedicated to alternative private operators that could replace QR?
Negative people... have a problem for every solution. Posts are commentary and are not necessarily endorsed by RAIL Back on Track or its members.

ArchieLuxury

At this stage I think blind Freddy could do a better job running a railway!!!!

If you have any videos or want to point me in the direction to some videos I would be happy to upload and share!!!!

It is very obvious that what they are doing now is a disaster!!!!

#Metro

At this stage I think blind Freddy could do a better job running a railway!!!!

If you have any videos or want to point me in the direction to some videos I would be happy to upload and share!!!!

It is very obvious that what they are doing now is a disaster!!!!

Let's say Queensland Rail managed to solve all the issues - everything - and returned to the full timetable.

In that circumstance, should QR then have its service contract renewed, and specifically, not permit external contractors from contesting the contract, for returning to normal operation?

Negative people... have a problem for every solution. Posts are commentary and are not necessarily endorsed by RAIL Back on Track or its members.

ArchieLuxury

Do you want to buy a bridge?
You think QR could fix the mess?????

#Metro

QuoteDo you want to buy a bridge?
You think QR could fix the mess?????

Don't laugh, Bridges have been bought and sold before.

The American who bought London Bridge - BBC News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W59U9A4xtCE

🡱 🡳